CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Life Happens

So today I am home in IL. It is a good thing and a bad thing. Sean and I are together, but we didn't plan for things to go this way, but life happens. We will be fine and get through this. I have prayed a lot about this and know that with the strong silent support from the people around us we will be fine.
I am excited to go and look at apartments tonight. We aren't sure yet if Sean will be in Lansing or back home for his next tern, but we want to see what is out there. We have found a lot on line. I never thought living in Chicago would be cheaper than the burbs. Oh well I am happy to be wrong in this case. We found one we both really like. There are a total of 6 we want to see. Sean and I are going tonight and then he and my dad will go tomorrow to look at some. I can't wait. There is one right across the street from my new job. That is amazing. I will NEVER have to drive to work. God is really looking out for me. :)

I also want to say that if anyone feels left out about my blogging I am sorry, but this is about my life and Sean's life. The main purpose is to keep people informed about what is going on with us because we aren't the best at keeping in touch with family and friends. This is also my way of reminding myself that even if our life is crazy right now God is still with us and is helping us along the way. I have become much closer to God in the last few months and I want to share all the good He is doing in my life. I am also using this blog as kind of a gratitude journal. I want to focus on the good things that are happening. If I wasn't using that format there are sever bad things I can share, but wants to hear about that. Even this week alone Sean and I have had a share of faith tests, but I am not looking at that I am looking at that greatness of God and what he does for me and my husband. So again I am sorry if anyone feels left out. That was never my intention. I want our families and friends to share in our joy!!!

Thank you all for being part of our joy.
Keep your fingers crossed we find some good places to live. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Lord really does work in mysterious ways. :-) I'm glad your keeping a positive note when changes roll your way.