CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Back in Illinois

So I am home. Well I am not at my home. I am technically homeless for a while. I will be staying at my mom's, my dad's and maybe I can get my sister to let me stay for a while. :) She is the closest. I can't believe it is finally here. Sean will be in Lansing until our lease is up on May 31st. Then we will hopefully have found a place in the city. He will commute to Lansing for his last couple of classes. I do worry that it may take a toll on him, but he is strong and if he thinks he can do I believe in him.
The last few months have taught me so much about the two of us. I never doubted him, but now I have more faith than ever in Sean. I know God put him in my life to help me grow, and I have.
We spent the day looking at apartments and found 2 we love!!! One is a 10 minute walk to work for me, and is nice, but fairly plain. The other I would have to drive or take a bus. It would only be like a 10 minute drive, but this place is awesome it is huge and so cute. It feels very homey. So we don't know what to do. Any suggestions are welcome.
Tomorrow is out second anniversary. We have no plans yet. How terrible is that. I was trying to get Cubs tickets, but they are hard to come by. I am not giving up yet. :)
That is all I know for now. I still need to write about my trip to California. I had a blast.
OK Bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You went to California? Did I miss that post somewhere? We are headed out there in May so I can show Jer where I grew up and stuff. It'll be fun.

Ken and Cari said...

Yay for being home! Next time you are in Cali let me know, it would be fun to see you!