CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Snow...Really...are you serious!

Yesterday was such a great day. When I finally went to bed my head hit the pillow and went right to sleep. For the first night in last 12 weeks I slept all night long. I had dreams and I remember them when I woke up. I woke up without my alarm (that is HUGE for me), and I got out of bed right away. It felt so good! YAY for sleep!!!
.
So I have all my stuff packed to go home for Easter. I heard there may be snow but figured it wouldn't really be that bad...right. Yeah I was wrong. Long story short, didn't go home (Illinois), came back to Lansing. It took me 3 1/2 hours to go 80 miles. Are you kidding me. Of all my commuting to and from Kalamazoo that was the longest. I guess God wanted me to remember why I am so happy to get back to IL and live much closer to work. :) I also joked with people at work that yesterday was so good and I was waiting for something bad to happen...maybe I would die on my way back to Lansing. No I am not that morbid. I swear.
OK well it is about 10 pm on a Friday night and I am going to bed. I know I am wild and crazy

0 comments: