CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Almost there




So we are almost ready to move. I will be leaving Lansing on Friday never to return as a resident. I can't wait. We still aren't sure what Sean will be doing, but we will figure it out soon enough. We spent the weekend painting, cleaning and starting to take the house apart. We have also spent a lot of time on line looking at apartments. We are looking at the Portage Park, or Old Irving Park neighborhoods of Chicago. I can't wait. It will be a huge change, but we need it.

Work is winding down for me. I will be sad to leave, but my new jobs seems like it will be great. I have some funny pictures of Sean & I painting, but I don't know how to put them in the message yet. I am still learning.

OK well that is all I can think of for now.

Wish me luck on packing this week.

Oh I think I got it with the picture thing. Let's hope this works.

0 comments: