CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Time to catch up

OK so wow I haven't posted in a while...here we go
I will start with my trip to California. I went to a friends wedding in San Diego. It was great. I love CA. I have been there twice now and have only been able to stay for a few days each time, but wow. I can't wait to go back and really get to see a lot more.
The wedding was beautiful. It was my friend Dave Miles. He is my best friends brother. They have been like family to me for a long time. I was so happy to be able to see the whole family again. God has blessed Dave, and Emily (my best friend) with the best example of how a marriage should be. They have the best parents. Please keep this family in your prayers as they are going through some tough times. Anyway the wedding was great and San Diego is beautiful.
After the wedding I finally got to go to Disneyland is was so cool. I loved it. I will attach pictures, but I am still getting the hang of this. :)
I am so lucky I was able to go. Sean was not able to join me though. I missed having him out there. But I did get to spend some well needed quality time with Emily.
Oh I can't believe I didn't mention this. I drove on the LA freeway system all by my self. It was a true test of...well of something. :)
OK so that is California in a nut shell. :) I will keep updating you all on the past month.
Next up is the new job...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disneyland is fun hu... hope it wasn't too crowded for you!

Ken and Cari said...

Bummer, I didn't know you were in San Diego, next time let me know, I would love to see you!