CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Gotta love a great party

So this weekend there was a party for my sister and Ryan. It was a co-ed wedding shower at night. It was so much fun. I got to see people I haven't seen in so long. It makes you realize how much fun family is. No one wanted the ngiht to end seeing as we were all outside until about 3 am. Sean didn't make it that long. He kind of got sick and "slept" on the bathroom floor.

I can't wait for the wedding. It should be great.

Nothing really new here. I am super excited for next weekend. Sarah is coming in from Germany and we will have a full day of girly time. I am not sure what we are going to do but I am sure it will be fun.

Things for Colleen's other shower are coming along. I wanted to do it all myslef as a thank you for everything she did for my wedding, but I am so glad that Regina is helping she has such great ideas.

Sean and I are starting to talk about what we will do next summer. We will both be finished with school.
I am not sure if I mentioned that I am going back to finish my degree. FINALLY!! If all goes well I will only have 5 classes and will finish in May. I can't wait. Sean will finish in April. We are thinking of a huge party...everyone is invited. Or we may go away somewhere. I don't know yet.

I had a bit of great news on Saturday one of my very best friends is having a baby and due the end of April. I am so happy for them. :)

Well that is it for me. I just pray that life stays this good and gets better with each sun rise.

0 comments: